Don't Just Drive. Drive Maverick.
Just got your CDL? Limited experience? Become a professional truck driver through Maverick's innovative, unmatched student program. A career as a professional truck driver at Maverick Transportation provides you opportunities you won't find anywhere else: industry leading training, great pay, unmatched home time, top-of-the-line equipment, and a home with the best in trucking.
After obtaining your CDL, you will learn flatbed or specialized trucking from the best instructors in the industry. You'll learn the Maverick Transportation standard of excellence through hands-on training with an instructor dedicated to your success.
Our equipment is second to none. We've invested millions
of dollars in an effort to make our equipment the safest on the
road, something both you and your family can appreciate. To learn
more about our commitment to safety, click here.
While other trucking companies offer their students substandard pay, Maverick stands above the competition. In fact, no other student program in the industry comes close to this package.
Want more information about our student training program? Click here for our Student Booklet, including a pay/benefits comparison sheet.
- $550 per week salary during finishing school
- $500 Orientation Pay - Travel, Lodging & Lunch Provided!
- Graduation pay of $800 - $400 once you go solo and $400 after your first dispatch.
- Depending on division, you will start out earning between $.33 - $.40/mile
- $.03/mile raise at 3 months
- $.03/mile - $.06/mile raise at 6 months, depending on division
- Pay for Performance Bonus Introductory/New Hire Rate ($.02-$.04/mile)
- Pay for Performance Bonus Program (up to $.06/mile bonus)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program Available
- Newest, safest, best maintained trucks on the road
- No other student program in the industry comes close to this pay package!
Need information on obtaining your CDL or local driving schools in your area?
Maverick is a member of both the National Association of Publicly Funded Truck Driving Schools (NAPFTDS) and the Commercial Vehicle Training Association (CVTA). Both of these organizations provide information on schools in your area. You can visit them at: NAPFTDS or CVTA.